Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:08 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» 17th Dungeon Botis
Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:44 pm by Kalitas

» Sinbad visit Reim
Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:22 pm by Kalitas

» Ruined silence in the palace
Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 8:48 pm by /King/

» 15th dungeon Eligos
Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:10 pm by Kid

» Battlewars
Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:22 pm by Sinbad

» Learning to use Buer
Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:00 am by /King/

» Exploring Artemyra
Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:51 am by Genesis

» Sytry Djinn of Replacement and Grace
Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:36 am by Magic Magi

» 12th Dungeon Sytry
Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:50 pm by Shu

Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topics
4th Dungeon Samigina
5th dungeon Marbas
Exploring Artemyra
Learning to use Buer
10th Dungeon Buer
I'm quest starts now
Kou lives in Kouen
The queen's open court
Ruined silence in the palace
12th Dungeon Sytry
Most active topic starters
Genesis
Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 Vote_lcapLearning to use Buer  - Page 2 Voting_barLearning to use Buer  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fumiko
Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 Vote_lcapLearning to use Buer  - Page 2 Voting_barLearning to use Buer  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
leaf Warrior
Shu
Magic Magi
Kalitas
Tiger
/King/
Ren Kouen
Sinbad
Top posters
Genesis
/King/
Shu
leaf Warrior
Guila
Magic Magi
Fumiko
Kalitas
Ren Kouen
Kid
Most Viewed Topics
Hakuryuu Ren
Kouen Ren
5th dungeon Marbas
70th Djinn Seere, Djinn of Demons and Monsters
Dijnn of Pain and Regret Marbas
4th Dungeon Samigina
Techniques and Extreme Magic from the 70th Djinn Seere
Learning to use Buer
Exploring Artemyra
47th Djinn Vual, Djinn of Night and Stealing
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
eligos dungeon
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Learning to use Buer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
/King/

/King/

Money : 121060

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/200Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 Empty  (10/200)
Fighting Ability:
Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/200Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 Empty  (15/200)
Leadership Ability:
Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/200Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 Empty  (10/200)

Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Learning to use Buer    Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Khizar, like a kid with a new toy, had been practicing on how to use Buer's power the whole time he and his friends traveled to Heliohapt. He noted how the people of this country had silver and white hair like his, and he couldn't help but think that maybe somehow he had washed up on the shore of Balbadd from this country. Regardless it didn't matter now and he didn't want to dwell on it any longer as he continued to yell Buer's name no doubt annoying his comrades. "Its no good" He said. "I can feel the power and energy burst out almost when I call on him, but all that happens is his seal glows. The sword almost changed once though." He added to provide hope and optimism. He turned to his Magi "Any ideas?" Khizar was sure that he could help Vaash and Karina in the 5th dungeon if he could use some of Buer's power.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shu
Admin
Shu

Money : 81

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/200Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 Empty  (0/200)
Fighting Ability:
Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/200Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 Empty  (0/200)
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Learning to use Buer    Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:38 am

Karian was going to be on her own for awhile it looked like. She pointed him to Reim since he wanted to go there anyway "There should be another dungeon in Reim. So is that where you headed now?" She asked him because then she would know if she needed to leave now or later
Back to top Go down
/King/

/King/

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/200Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 Empty  (15/200)
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Learning to use Buer    Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:41 am

"It is the general direction yes." He saw the question she wondered in her eyes. "You don't have to leave right away, or even at all I just want to conquer a Dungeon on my own and I figured Vaash had enlisted your help. If I had it my way we'd just travel together." Khizar shrugged his shoulders explaining. Then he started to dig in his pockets. "I almost forgot, for when we do seperate I found something in my Dungeon I think you should have." He held out a ring to her "I think its one of those mood rings except." He held another ring in his other hand "The wearers know how the other is feeling, I figured if we wore them we'd know when the other needed our help." He again shrugged trying to hide how uncool it appeared he could be acting. "Just an idea."
Back to top Go down
Shu
Admin
Shu

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Learning to use Buer    Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:15 am

"Vassh never asked me to help at all that's why I thought I would go and help you." Karina said as she took the ring and put the ring on. She wasn't sure if they would be able to stay in connect that but if they could it would be great. "I would like that a lot so still what is the plan stay together or go our ways?"
Back to top Go down
/King/

/King/

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Learning to use Buer    Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:55 am

"If Vaash says he doesn't need your help then you are traveling with me!" Khizar said excitedly, he had thought that she would travel with the other King Candidate or search for more as she said she wanted to do earlier, but as long as she wanted to be around Khizar would welcome her company. Then a thought hit him "Wait why would Vaash not want you travel with him? Is he dumb? Did he capture another dungeon while I was off training!?"
Back to top Go down
Shu
Admin
Shu

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Learning to use Buer    Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:58 pm

Karina didn't know why Vassh didn't want her to be around him so she didn't know how to answer Khizar if anything she just shrugged because she didn't have the answer. "So where do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
/King/

/King/

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Learning to use Buer    Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 8:45 pm

"A dungeon next to Reim, I want to find a powerful new Djinn friend and learn Maogi manipulation." Khizar said excitedly "Plus I want to see what your home country is like." He pulled out a map "We will have to cross Parthevia to get there though...first lets sleep cause after all this training I'm beat" He could feel his Maogi levels were low and wanted to restore them before setting off. "Vaash took off before I could give him a meal" he said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Admin
Shu

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Learning to use Buer    Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:23 am

Karina patted Khizar on the back and smiled at him. "You'll see Vassh again soon don't worry about that. Well I don't know much about the Parthevia but I suppose I'll learn some stuff once I get there won't I?" Karina said as she smiled. Stop patting Khizar head she looked forward she wonder what kind of Djinn it was? She forgot sadly.
Back to top Go down
/King/

/King/

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Learning to use Buer    Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:00 am

Khizar was reassured by the pat, and set to work making camp. He made Karina's bed first, he didn't know if she slept on a bed or if Magi didn't need sleep or she slept while floating. Either way when he was done with her bedding he had used all the materials making it comforable and just had a blanket for himself. This didn't seem to discourage him though as he just shrugged it off. "I hope yours is to your liking."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning to use Buer    Learning to use Buer  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning to use Buer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2