Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:08 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» 17th Dungeon Botis
A strange conversation  EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:44 pm by Kalitas

» Sinbad visit Reim
A strange conversation  EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:22 pm by Kalitas

» Ruined silence in the palace
A strange conversation  EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 8:48 pm by /King/

» 15th dungeon Eligos
A strange conversation  EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:10 pm by Kid

» Battlewars
A strange conversation  EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:22 pm by Sinbad

» Learning to use Buer
A strange conversation  EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:00 am by /King/

» Exploring Artemyra
A strange conversation  EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:51 am by Genesis

» Sytry Djinn of Replacement and Grace
A strange conversation  EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:36 am by Magic Magi

» 12th Dungeon Sytry
A strange conversation  EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:50 pm by Shu

Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topics
4th Dungeon Samigina
5th dungeon Marbas
Exploring Artemyra
Learning to use Buer
10th Dungeon Buer
I'm quest starts now
Kou lives in Kouen
The queen's open court
Ruined silence in the palace
12th Dungeon Sytry
Most active topic starters
Genesis
A strange conversation  Vote_lcapA strange conversation  Voting_barA strange conversation  Vote_rcap 
Fumiko
A strange conversation  Vote_lcapA strange conversation  Voting_barA strange conversation  Vote_rcap 
leaf Warrior
Shu
Magic Magi
Kalitas
Tiger
/King/
Ren Kouen
Sinbad
Top posters
Genesis
/King/
Shu
leaf Warrior
Guila
Magic Magi
Fumiko
Kalitas
Ren Kouen
Kid
Most Viewed Topics
Hakuryuu Ren
Kouen Ren
5th dungeon Marbas
70th Djinn Seere, Djinn of Demons and Monsters
Dijnn of Pain and Regret Marbas
4th Dungeon Samigina
Techniques and Extreme Magic from the 70th Djinn Seere
Learning to use Buer
Exploring Artemyra
47th Djinn Vual, Djinn of Night and Stealing
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
eligos dungeon
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A strange conversation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalitas

Kalitas

Money : 27

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
A strange conversation  Left_bar_bleue0/200A strange conversation  Empty  (0/200)
Fighting Ability:
A strange conversation  Left_bar_bleue0/200A strange conversation  Empty  (0/200)
Leadership Ability:

A strange conversation  Empty
PostSubject: A strange conversation    A strange conversation  EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:25 pm

"Why not.... I know someone lives there..... ok many live there but it would make it better.....why? Think about how quickly people would find you and how easy a worthy would come in this world, this city is very famous......yes yes I know there already is three other......sometimes I do not even know why I ask you for advice.............. it's not like it's you who decides where I put it" People who passed by the young man who had a conversation with apparently nobody walked faster forward not only because of the strange conversation but also because of the long wand in his hand. Kalitas could not care less about the people who gave him odd looks he had an important conversation with something only he could see but all who could use or were sensitive to the Rukh would see a huge silhouette of what looked like a human there where Kalitas looked and spoke to
Back to top Go down
Magic Magi

Magic Magi

Money : 44

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
A strange conversation  Left_bar_bleue20/200A strange conversation  Empty  (20/200)
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: A strange conversation    A strange conversation  EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:28 pm

"What are you talking about? Why are you talking to the Rukh out in public like this?" Keith asked the man. Being a Magi himself he knew that this man was talking to the Rukh and judging from how he was loved he was a Magi as well. With his large wand in his hand he stared before fixing his glasses anyway. "What country are you from Magi?" He asked him this one last question while he waited for the Magi to answer.
Back to top Go down
Kalitas

Kalitas

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: A strange conversation    A strange conversation  EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:48 pm

"Not Rukh but Djinn or Rukh of a Djinn so it's not completely wrong and we are discussing where his dungeon should appear" Kalitas turned around and the silhouette disappeared leaving only trace of its Rukh. Kalitas looked at the man in front of him and a huge smile formed on his lips when he recognized another Magi by how the Rukh was moving around the man "If you ask where I was born I have no idea but if you ask where I grew up then the capital city of Kou and if you ask what country my King Vessel belong to I can reveal I have not found one yet"
Back to top Go down
Magic Magi

Magic Magi

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
A strange conversation  Left_bar_bleue20/200A strange conversation  Empty  (20/200)
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: A strange conversation    A strange conversation  EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:42 am

"Well do you work for Kou then? Or was you just raised there?" Keith simply ask. To talk to a Djinn from the Rukh was very weird and very odd he had never heard of that. "You talk to the Djinn's don't you think it's stupid? We raise them not have a social life with them you understand that?" As he asked that question he thought about it and that made sense to him.
Back to top Go down
Kalitas

Kalitas

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: A strange conversation    A strange conversation  EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:26 am

"You are really bad at paying attention. I grew up in the capital city of Kou so yes I was raised there, I have no King Vessel so I don't work for anyone right now I'm all alone for now" Kalitas was scratching his head as he looked back where the Rukh of the Djinn had been "I can not see what's stupid about talking to them it just as I am talking with you or with anyone I talk with them so if it is stupid to talk to them is it not also stupid to talk to any?" It made no sense to Kalitas what the other Magi talked about
Back to top Go down
Magic Magi

Magic Magi

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: A strange conversation    A strange conversation  EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:13 pm

"You are a rude and very odd one." The Magi was odd but Keith didn't have time for this nor to get to know this guy. "Whatever the case I hope I won't see you around." With that Keith went off into Reim with other things to do.
Back to top Go down
Kalitas

Kalitas

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: A strange conversation    A strange conversation  EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 7:01 am

"Calling me rude and then saying I hope I won't see you it that not very rude" Kalitas raised his wand toward the Magi while he walked away but just smiled and lowered it again "Not yet and I still need to get that dungeon up and a King Vessel or maybe two or fifteen" Kalitas started to walk in the opposite direction of the other Magi while he was talking to himself on all the fun by having fifteen King Vessels
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Genesis

Money : 197055

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
A strange conversation  Left_bar_bleue32/200A strange conversation  Empty  (32/200)
Fighting Ability:
A strange conversation  Left_bar_bleue13/200A strange conversation  Empty  (13/200)
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: A strange conversation    A strange conversation  EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 8:41 pm

Back to top Go down
https://magiheroes.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A strange conversation    A strange conversation  Empty

Back to top Go down

A strange conversation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: West :: Reim Empire-
Jump to: